This is version 3.0 and Nexbelt made many changes to your favorite EDC belt. The buckle now has a textured finish called Granite to better resist abrasion. The buckle has allen head stainless steel screws replacing the pins for a stronger buckle. The clasp body has been lengthened and a new larger clasp with 2 set screws gives a secure hold with extra security. Our new nylon straps are stiffer and are made from a super-high density microfiber material that is an advanced composite of ultra-fine polyester fibers; this allows the stiffness required for holstering your sidearm if you have CCW permit or just your everyday tools. The teeth are now 4" longer allowing more room for growth. The bullet-styled tip is laser cut and heat treated to resist fraying. In the center of the strap is a rubber liner to resist sweat from penetrating the outer belt surface.
- The clasp has 2 set screws to give a more reliable hold than just a clasp alone (a Nexbelt exclusive)
- Constructed using stainless steel set screws and not pins like cheap others (patent pending)
- Belt Buckle size 1 7/8? x 2 1/5?
- Nylon strap fits up 50" waist
- The nylon straps are made from a super-high density microfiber material that is an advanced composite of ultra-fine polyester fibers. This allows the stiffness required for holstering your sidearm if you have CCW permit or just your everyday tools. This ratchet belt makes a great work belt also.
- Backing is sweat resistant
- Strap thickness near 3/16"
- Strap width is 1 1/2?